Uniforest 45H Electro-hydraulic Skidding Winch for 30-60 HP Tractors
This winch is designed for tractors with 30hp to 60hp. The winch attaches to your standard 3-point hitch and is powered by the PTO. It has 230' of 7/16" cable. No matter where the timber may be, you can reach it with this winch.
You operate the winch by using the hydraulic control panel. This winch has a full protective screen. Hydraulic windlasses are equipped with their own hydraulic system, made from a pump, reservoir, electro-hydraulic steering, two hydraulic cylinders, pressure accumulator and pipes with appropriate components.
The 45H Skidding Winch has 9900 lbs. of tractive force, lower cable position, requires 30-60 HP, remote control is available, 230'x7/16" of standard cable, 4.6 ft. blade width, 1.6 ft. front to back, 4.4 ft. winch height, 6.6 ft. overall height, weighs 840 lbs. category 1 and 2.
1. Electromagnetic globe valves (no leaks or pressure losses)
2. Hydraulic components (tank, cylinders…) are galvanic anticorrosion protected
3. Pump driven through gear drive
4. All hydraulic components are fitted into the winches framework and therefore protected from damage and weather events
5. Three-plate clutch from thick sheet metal, therefore there is no tear in the boreholes
6. Safety pin to keep the wire rope from falling out at the lower pulley
7. The lower pulley attached using a magnet
8. Drive elements that are exposed to stress and wear are thermally treated (mended and induction hardened)
9. Sealed bearings no lube required
10. Built in compartments for chains and other equipment
11. Chainsaw scabbard and pix axe
12. Trailer coupler storage on winch frame so that it can be put away when not in use but still with the unit
13. Fold down safety screen so the unit can be placed in storage with low overhead clearance